Affiliates and Partners
- TIME is a constituent member of the Australian Medical Students’ Association Global Health Network (AMSA GHN).
- TIME is an affiliate of the University of Queensland Medical Society (UQMS), and enjoys a strong professional relationship with both the UQMS and other groups with medical student membership.
We collaborate and partner with a number of organisations in running our projects and events. Notably:
- Global Health Project Partnership: Bairo Pite Clinic
- Medical Aid Project: Rotary Donations in Kind, Princess Alexandra Hospital and Queensland Health
- Maternal Health Project: Supporting Women in Medicine (SWIM), Zonta
- Green Med Project: Doctors for the Environment Australia Students (DEA Students)
- Refugee Health Project: Multicultural Development Association Inc. (MDA)
- Indigenous Health Project: UNMDG Project, Towards Rural and Outback Health Professionals in Queensland (TROHPIQ)