TIME incorporated on November 13, 2013 and at that time, a new constitution was adopted. Below is a link to the constitution. For information on TIME Inc, see here.
The current constitution is available for download here: Constitution
The 2010 TIME Executive Committee resolved to codify aspects of TIME’s activities and corporate governance. This was done in recognition of the need to maintain a level of corporate continuity in the face of rapid executive and membership turnover, and a need for consistency in the direction, development and sustainable impact of TIME’s activities. We hope that this will serve as a guidance on best practice to facilitate TIME’s effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its Mission, Vision and Goals.
Please contact our secretary, Jess, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like copies of the following documents, or would like to be involved with TIME’s corporate governance/policy formation.
- POLICY: The Development, Ratification and Repeal of Official Policy and Terms of Reference
- POLICY: Relations with Similar Organisations
- POLICY: Media Releases and Official Representation
- POLICY: Climate Change and Health
Documents under development:
- POLICY: Sources of Sponsorship and Funding
- POLICY: Sustainable Impact of Projects
- POSITION STATEMENT: University of Queensland Union
- MoU: Manali Medical Aid Project
- MoU: Towards Rural and Outback Health in Queensland
- MoU: Supporting Women in Medicine
- MoU: University of Queensland Medical Society, University of Queensland School of Medicine, and the UNMDG Project
- MoU: AMSA Global
We are also developing Terms of Reference for TIME Officials (including Representatives, Project Convenors and Event Convenors).